Yesterday it rained a bit and you can easily call it the last pleasant evening, cos it is the official onset of the scorching summers.. and when we say Change of Season, it directly implies to revamping and building your wardrobe to match it (No the ones already stored in other cupboards don’t count LOL)
Now that we have come to terms that the next step IS going to be SHOPPING (were we even considering any other option) then let me be your shopping buddy as I have curated a wishlist of some summer looks that will be trending this season from Sheinofficial
I am sure there will be something for everyone and I just cant deny the absolute affordable options from Shein.com. Go check them all out.
1. Pretty Pastels: Let those soothing sorbet hues dominate your wardrobe this season and No! Pastels don’t just mean pretty & safe, you can very well make a Statement by pairing them with other trending fabrics like denims, feathers, sheer and so on.
SHEIN Self Belt Keyhole Back Solid Top
SHEIN Flounce Deep V Neck Blouse
SHEIN Flower Applique Off Shoulder Bodysuit
Pearl Beading Puff Sleeve Chiffon Blouse
SHEIN Cutout Yoke Lace Trim Top (I cannot stop – can you see how pretty are these all)
2. Flowy Maxi dresses: The breezy summery vibes that a printed Maxi dress can bring to your weekend outing is unmatched. Play with prints and colours from florals to checks to ruffles and puffs.
Palm Leaf Print Maxi Dress
Faux Pearl Detail Florals Cami Dress
Surplice Neckline Florals Self Tie Chiffon Dress
SHEIN Smocked Waist Tassel Tie Button Up Botanical Dress
SHEIN Self Belt Ruffle Waist High Split Skirt – Same vibes and can be styled in so many ways
3. Tear away Track Pants: Yes they are back and How. When you are trying to style the ‘90s sportswear trend, try to keep the top in the same color scheme or at least in a solid color. Don’t mix more eye catchy patterns like fringe feathers or ruffles for the top. Let your legs take the attention.
SHEIN Striped Tape Split Side Pants
SHEIN Contrast Tape Side Plaid Pants – A modest and chic way to sport the track pants trend.
4. Ruffles, Frills & Twists: Yes, don’t mix them with tear away pants but for sure rock this trend on its own and in all of its glory.
SHEIN Frill Detail Self Belted Dress
SHE IN Twisted Crop Tops
https://bit.ly/2EFKotY (With pearl detail)
SHEIN Pleated Ruffle Sleeve Dolphin Hem Top
SHEIN Flower Embroidered Mesh Overlay 2 In 1 Peplum Top
Textured Dot Ruffle Crop Top With Split Skirt
5. Stripes and Checks: The most basic and the most stable and yes the most edgy of them all.
SHEIN Layered One Shoulder Asymmetric Gingham Peplum Top
SHEIN Ruffle Waist Striped Wide Leg Pants
SHEIN Keyhole Back Grid Crop Top And Zip Up Skirt Set
6. Sequins: It can get a lil tough to sport a all sequin look in summers but try to carry a lil bit of them on your crop tops with distressed denims and voila you are fashionable and Summer ready both.
Contrast Sequin Ringer Tee
SHEIN Embroidered Sequin Detail T-shirt
Contrast Sequin T-shirt
7. Play with the sleeves: The comfy and pretty bell sleeves trend is still here with lot more variations to choose from. Puff sleeves and Flutter sleeves are going to be BIG. Stock on ‘em. And I am particulary a fan of how a simple puff sleeve on a solid colour top makes for a chic Formal outfit too.
SHEIN Puff Sleeve Rib Knit Tee
SHEIN Puff Sleeve Rib Knit T-shirt – Another option in shorter sleeves
Contrast Lace Bishop Sleeve Gingham Shirt
8. Fringe and Feather it: Considering that we are not the Runway models I understand that one cannot go all out in trying these trends but a lil fringe & feather here and there can serve the purpose very well.
Florals Fringe Hem Kimono
SHEIN Fringe Embellished Solid Tee
SHEIN Faux Feather Detail Sheer Top – Another option with feather detail
SHEIN Allover Fringe Top
9. Plastic: Plastic seems to be big on trend too, though couldn’t find the wearable options from the same trend, will surely update in case I get my eyes on something which is easier to carry in routine lives setting.
I have put the links of my Favorite picks for each of the trends (Couldn't put all the pictures as there were so many of them).. But you can check all that out, as all it will take is a click and we ll be ready to rock the summers. I would absolutely love to see you wearing one of my choices so don’t forget to tag me whenever you flaunt it on any of your social handles.
Much Love. Happy Summers.